The campus being 4Kms from the heart of the city and more then 10Km from suburban areas of the city, the college provides transportation facility for both students and staff. There are sufficient buses which take care of transportation. The Chouksey Group of Colleges operates a fleet of 28 buses to all the important city spots for the benefit of students and staff. The services of CGC buses are utilized for industrial visits, and excursions also.
Rules & Regulations
- To ensure safety and security of girls students on demand from the parents the institution is providing transport facility at competitive rates on no profit no loss basis.
- The college has employed qualified and experienced drivers.
- Transport schedule is designed in such a way that buses reach the campus 10 minutes before the commencement of academic work of the institution.
- The Student shall pay the prescribed fee in two lump sum for each academic year. No installments will be allowed.
- Students will be issued bus pass under the seal of Administrative Officer or any other designated officer.
- They shall produce the fee receipt on demand
- The students are advised to be at the boarding point 10 mins before the arriving schedule.
- If the student arrives late at the boarding point after the bus leaves the point he/she shall make his/her own arrangement to reach the college. College does not hold any responsibility.
- In the evening the buses will leave the college as per the schedule
- No change of schedule or route is permitted.
- In case of sudden failure of buses the students shall cooperate with the management and shall make their own arrangement. Every best effort will be made to avoid such situations.
- No student will be allowed to board the bus without bus pass and College ID Card
- FOR TRANSPORT FEE/ SERVICES CONTACT – 8328618109 / 040-23234880